You are free to browse much of our website without providing personal data. However, in order to place an order (even a free one), you will be asked to provide certain personal information.
The purpose of this policy is to inform you of our practices concerning the collection and use of the data you submit to us. The person responsible for processing this data is Johanna Meyer, who can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All collected data:
- will be obtained and treated loyally and legally;
- will be collected for determined and legitimate purposes;
- will be used in compliance with these purposes;
- will be appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to these purposes;
- will be subject to precautionary measures of such nature to ensure their security and confidentiality, and to avoid damage to, modification, destruction or disclosure of these data to unauthorised third parties.
Collection of personal data
When you create a personal account as part of the order process, you are asked to provide certain personal information.
Information concerning your identity is mandatory: form of address / last name / first name / email / postal address.
Other information is optional: company / tax identification number / telephone number.
In addition, the Atelier Scämmit website uses cookie technology that allows us to process non-personal visitor browsing information. Check the "Legal notice" page for more information.
Purpose of personal data collection
Personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- To track and process orders received,
- To communicate with customers (to send emails, etc.)
- To send to third parties solely for order processing (routing centre) or IT/computer maintenance (webmaster) purposes.
Who are the recipients of the data we collect, and why do we transmit this data to them?
Subcontractors and service providers are bound under a confidentiality agreement and are only allowed to use the data in accordance with the contractual provisions and applicable legislation
GPR data retention
Personal data are kept for a period of five years from the date of the last online purchase.
Deletion of personal data is carried out once per calendar year, unless you exercise your data deletion right under the conditions set out above.
What are your rights?
- Right of access: You have the right to receive a copy of the data concerning you that are in our possession…
- Right of deletion and right of rectification: You can also request that your data be deleted and that any error or obsolete information be corrected.
- Right of objection: You have the right, at any time, to object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes or to object to the data processing that is done.
- Right of limitation: In certain cases covered by regulations, you have the right to request the suspension of processing being done on your data.
- Right of portability: You have the right to portability of your data, meaning that you have the right to receive the data in our possession in a structured, currently usable and legible format, and the right to transmit these data to another data processing manager.
- Right to be forgotten: You have the right to define instructions on the ultimate fate of your personal data.
You can exercise your rights by sending a simple request by email to email@example.com. Any such request must be clear, specific and justified.
Your data will never be transferred or stored outside the European Union.
Your personal data are treated in such a way as to ensure maximum security.
For this purpose, we have set up appropriate technical measures and software and infrastructure updates to protect data against any form of cyber attack or virus.
Atelier Scämmit ensures that our subcontractors and service providers implement all appropriate security measures for the personal data they handle or process.
Atelier Scämmit undertakes to regularly analyse and assess the effectiveness of these measures.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any time, in accordance with the provisions in force.