Bohemian blouse with a slight retro twist. It gets its flair from a V-shaped cut in front and back. Choose the blouse or dress version, with long sleeves with a ruffle, short sleeves with or without a hem, and optional sleeve caps. A perfect choice for a first-time sewer and lots of fun!
- Level: beginner
- Pattern for sizes : 34 to 48 (European) / 4 to 18 (US) / 6 to 20 (UK).
- Bust measurement: 80 to 115 cm (31.5 to 45.3 inches)
- Seam allowances included (see quality chart)
- Free access to full step-by-step assembly video below (click on the “Video” tab)
- Bilingual English-French pattern
See below for full description.
Paper pattern content (details on delivery costs and times can be found here) :
- 1 pretty printed box
- 1 A0 sheet with full-scale pattern (15 % superposition)
- 1 set of detailed assembly instructions illustrated with coloured photos.
PDF pattern content (for more information see here) :
- 1 sheet of full-scale pattern to be printed and assembled with 3 choices of paper formats A3 (13 pages), A4 or US letter (26 pages)
- 1 set of detailed assembly instructions illustrated with coloured photos
What you will learn with this pattern (find main techniques videos here) :
- Making French seams
- Assembling a sleeve
- Making cap sleeve
- Finishing a neckline with simplified bias tape
- Finishing a cuff with a ruffle
- Making a cuffed short-sleeve
Supplies for sizes 34 to 48 (European) / 4 to 18 (US) / 6 to 20 (UK) :
- Fabric (blouse version with long sleeves) : 180/190/190/190/190/200/200/200 cm x 140 cm wide (=71/75/75/75/75/79/79/79” x 55”) or 220/220/220/220/220/230/230/230 cm x 110 cm wide (=87/87/87/87/87/91/91/91” x 43”)
- Fabric (other versions) : short sleeves = - 20 cm (=7”) / long sleeves dress = + 64 cm (=26”) / short sleeves dress = + 44 cm (=18”)
- Fusible grainline (or a 1 cm (=0.4”) width fusible interfacing non extensible band) = max 80 cm (=32”)
Recommended fabrics :
- Weight: very light to medium (100-270 gsm or 4-8 oz.)
- Fabric: batiste, crepe, light denim, double gauze...
- Stretch factor: 0 to 10% max