Chic tank top with scoop neckline. Bottom amply flared for a very fluid effect. Can be embellished with a flounce at neckline and/or in back.
- Level: Intermediate
- Pattern for European sizes 34 to 48 (US sizes 4 to 18 / UK sizes 6 to 20)
- Bust measurement: 80 to 115 cm (31 to 45 inches).
- Seam allowances included (see quality chart).
- Free access to full step-by-step assembly video below (click on the “Video” tab)
- Bilingual English-French pattern
Detailed information below.
Paper pattern content (details on delivery costs and times can be found here) :
- 1 pretty printed box
- 1 A0 sheet with full-scale pattern (no superposition)
- 1 set of detailed assembly instructions illustrated with coloured photos.
PDF pattern content (for more information see here) :
- 1 sheet of full-scale pattern to be printed and assembled with 3 choices of paper formats A3 (9 pages), A4 or US letter (18 pages)
- 1 set of detailed assembly instructions illustrated with coloured photos
What you will learn with this pattern (find related videos here) :
- Making French seams
- Making a bias tape
- Clean finishing for a round neckline using visible bias tape
- Finishing a neckline or armscye with simplified bias tape
- Sewing a flounce into the neckline
Supplies for sizes 34 to 48 (European) / 4 to 18 (US) / 6 to 20 (UK) :
- Fabric : 110/110/115/115/120/120/125/125 cm x 140 cm wide (= 44/44/46/46/48/48/50/50 x 55”) or 140/140/145/145/150/150/155/155 cm x 110 cm wide (= 56/56/58/58/60/60/62/62 x 43”)
Recommended fabrics :
- Weight: light to medium (135-270 gsm or 4-8 oz.)
- Fabric: batiste, crêpe, light denim, double gauze,...
- Stretch factor: 0 to 8% max