V-neck blouse or dress, lined front-back yoke in one piece for a perfect finish. Box pleat beneath back yoke, long sleeve either plain or with tear-resistant slit and buttoned cuff. Flounces can be added beneath front and/or back yoke.
- Level: Intermediate
- Pattern for sizes : 34 to 48 (European) / 4 to 18 (US) / 6 to 20 (UK).
- 12 possible variations
- Seam allowances included (see quality chart)
- Free access to full step-by-step assembly video
- Bilingual English-French pattern
- More pictures #beprettypattern #atelierscammit
PAPER PATTERN : instruction booklet + full size pattern > A0 (no overlapping)
PDF PATTERN : instruction file + full size pattern to print and assemble (2 printing formats : A3 (10 pages) / A4 and US Letter = 20 pages)
What you will learn with this pattern (see the videos of the main techniques here) :
- Making French seams
- Clean finishing for a V-neck collar
- Lining a yoke without any visible seam
- Making a buttoned cuff, with or without flounce
- Making a tear-resistant slit
- Assembling a sleeve
Recommended fabrics :
- Weight: very light to medium (80-270 gsm or 3-8 oz.)
- Fabric: woven (batiste, crepe, light denim...)
- Stretch factor*: 0 to 8% max (0% elastane)
All version has been made size 38 without any modification (Johanna’s measurements : 1m75 - 87/71/95).
Visit the blog to learn how to adjust the pattern for height.
|Sizes (body measures) EUR / US / UK||34/4/6||36/6/8||38/8/10||40/10/12||42/12/14||44/14/16||46/16/18||48/18/20|
|For sizes EUR / US / UK||34/4/6||36/6/8||38/8/10||40/10/12||42/12/14||44/14/16||46/16/18||48/18/20|
|Fabric 55" wide (inches): blouse straight bottom||52||54||56||60||63||73||79||79|
|Fabric 43" wide (inches): blouse straight bottom||83||83||85||85||87||89||89||91|
|Blouse curved bottom||Add 3,5" to above lenghts|
|Dress||Add 10" to above lenghts|
|Buttons||2 x 0.3” diameter|
|Medium fusible interfacing||max 8 x 12”|
|Form tape interfacing||(or a 0.4” width fusible interfacing non extensible band) max 16”|
Lovely fitting blouse!
This is my third Alelier Scammit blouse pattern to make in cotton lawn and the pattern does not disappoint! I have made it with 3/4 sleeves for summer wear and it is perfect! Love the many possible options for yoke details!Report abuse