V-neck blouse or dress, with a delicately full skirt. Lined bodice for a perfect finish. Long or 7/8 sleeves finished with a simple hem or a tear-resistant slit, cuff and flounce.
- Level: Intermediary
- Pattern for sizes : 34 to 48 (European) / 4 to 18 (US) / 6 to 20 (UK)
- 8 possible variations
- Seam allowances included (see quality chart)
- Free access to full step-by-step assembly video
- Bilingual English-French pattern
- More pictures #zephirpattern #atelierscammit
PAPER PATTERN : instruction booklet + full size pattern > A0 (30% overlapping)
PDF PATTERN : instruction file + full size pattern to print and assemble (2 printing formats : A3 = 14 pages / A4 and US Letter = 28 pages)
What you will learn with this pattern (see the videos of the main techniques here) :
- Lining a top with sleeves using the “fabric roll” method
- Assembling a sleeve
- Making French seams
- Making a buttoned cuff, with or without flounce
- Making a tear-resistant slit
Recommended fabrics :
- Weight : very light to medium (100 to 270 gsm)
- Fabric: woven (batist, crepe, light denim, double gauze....)
- Stretch factor*: 0 to 10% (0% elastane)
All version has been made size 38 without any modification (Johanna’s measurements : 1m75 - 87/71/95).
Visit the blog to learn how to adjust the pattern for height.
|Sizes (body measures) EUR / US / UK||34/4/6||36/6/8||38/8/10||40/10/12||42/12/14||44/14/16||46/16/18||48/18/20|
|For sizes EUR / US / UK||34/4/6||36/6/8||38/8/10||40/10/12||42/12/14||44/14/16||46/16/18||48/18/20|
|Fabric 55" wide (inches): blouse||67||69||71||75||79||83||87||91|
|Fabric 43" wide (inches): blouse||87||89||91||95||99||103||107||111|
|Dress||add 20" all sizes|
|Buttons||2 x 0.3” diameter|
Made as a knee length dress as my Mother Of The Groom outfit.
Initially I wasn’t s fan of this pattern then I found some beautiful embroidered chiffon fabric in india. Due to the pattern the fabric told me it need to be as simple a style as possible so not to disrupt the embroidered design. This pattern was then perfect. No pleats, no dart, no zip. A lovely flattering empire line type A line. I made it fully lined as the chiffon was see through and I make shirt flutter sleeves to add a sense of occasion. It was easy to make and came together beautifully. The wedding was yesterday I felt good in the dress and it received many compliments. I would attach a photo but I don’t think it’s facilitated here.Report abuse