Shirt with no bust dart and rather loose. Its boyish style is highly compensated by lovely feminin details: flounces at the bottom of wristbands, and possibly on the collar.
- Level: Intermediate
- Pattern for sizes : 34 to 48 (European) / 4 to 18 (US) / 6 to 20 (UK).
- Seam allowances included (see quality chart)
- Free access to full step-by-step assembly video
- Bilingual English-French pattern
- More pictures on social media #liseronpattern #atelierscammit
PAPER PATTERN : instruction booklet + full size pattern (2 pieces overlap)
PDF PATTERN : instruction file + full size pattern to print and assemble (1 layer per size and 2 printing formats : A0 = 2 pages / A4-US Letter = 22 pages)
What you will learn with this pattern (find related videos here) :
- Making French seams
- Lining a yoke without any visible seam (all-in-one facing method)
- Assembling a collar with collar stand onto a shirt
- Assembling a sleeve
- Making a buttoned cuff, with or without flounce
- Making a cuff slit with placket
|Fabric 55" wide (inches)||59||63||67||71||71||75||75||75|
|Fabric 43" wide (inches)||91||94||94||98||98||102||102||102|
|Fusible interfacing||max 32 x 24"|
|Buttons||9 x 4" diameter|
Recommended fabrics :
- Weight : light to medium (130 to 270 gsm)
- Fabric : batist, crepe, light denim, flannel...
- Stretch factor : 0 to 8 % max