Shirt with no bust dart and rather loose. Its boyish style is highly compensated by lovely feminin details: flounces at the bottom of wristbands, and possibly on the collar.
- Level: Intermediate
- Pattern for sizes : 34 to 48 (European) / 4 to 18 (US) / 6 to 20 (UK).
- Seam allowances included (see quality chart)
- Free access to full step-by-step assembly video
- Bilingual English-French pattern
- More pictures on social media #liseronpattern #atelierscammit
PAPER PATTERN : instruction booklet + full size pattern (no overlapping)
PDF PATTERN : instruction file + full size pattern to print and assemble (1 layer per size and 2 printing formats : A0 = 2 pages / A4-US Letter = 22 pages).
What you will learn with this pattern (find related videos here) :
- Making French seams
- Lining a yoke without any visible seam (all-in-one facing method)
- Assembling a collar with collar stand onto a shirt
- Assembling a sleeve
- Making a buttoned cuff, with or without flounce
- Making a cuff slit with placket
|Fabric 55" wide (inches)||59||63||67||71||71||75||75||75|
|Fabric 43" wide (inches)||91||94||94||98||98||102||102||102|
|Fusible interfacing||max 32 x 24"|
|Buttons||9 x 4" diameter|
Recommended fabrics :
- Weight : light to medium (130 to 270 gsm)
- Fabric : batist, crepe, light denim, flannel...
- Stretch factor : 0 to 8 % max
You might also like
The Boheme blouse is the perfect model for getting started in sewing: easy to assemble, but with refined details for a very in-fashion look.
Claudie is a straight, fully-lined jacket. Depending which features you choose (Peter Pan collar or bare neckline, elastic waistband or not, front...
Helios is a sundress, ranging from a little beach dress to an elegant cocktail outfit.
4 other products in the same category:
Elegant and timeless, Be Pretty is the blouse for every occasion. With or without flounce to be more or less “girly”, this pattern can also be made as a...
The refined yet folksy Eugénie blouse is feminine with a Bohemian touch, for an alluring look.